GRAND OPENING GUIDELINES – FEBRUARY 7, 2015
Thank you so much for your interest in Marina Bay. The response to our new community has been fantastic and we are anticipating a great turnout at the pre-construction lot release on Saturday, February 7, 2015. If you are interested in sales information about Marina Bay, the sales office will open at 9:30 A.M. on Saturday, February 7th. However, if you want to take advantage of this exciting pre-construction opportunity and be one of the first to reserve a lot in Marina Bay, our pre-construction sales will be on a first-come, first-serve basis, with a line that will be allowed to form beginning at 9:00 A.M
In order to make the lot selection and reservation process run as smoothly as possible we want to let you know some of the policies and procedures that will be in place for the lot release. Please read all of the following to make sure you are familiar with how the lot selection and reservation process will proceed on Saturday.
1. First-Come, First Serve Basis. Reservations for lots will be taken on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. We will allow cars to begin to line-up to establish the “priority order” at 9:00 A.M. on Saturday morning. Please understand that Treeline Avenue, outside the community, is a public right-of-way which does not have any areas to park, even temporarily. Fort Myers Police Department officers will be present to make sure that cars do not line up on Treeline Avenue, so please do not try to form a line before 9:00 A.M. as you will be required to leave.
2. Priority Selection Numbers. Priority selection numbers will be distributed beginning at 9:00 A.M. in the order that the cars arrive to form the line. You must be in a motor vehicle and in the line to be able to receive a priority selection number. Only one priority selection number will be given per immediate family and no priority selection numbers may be held or used by any other family members.
3. Lot Selection Process. Lot selections based on the priority order will begin at 9:30 A.M. When your number is called you will need to have the following completed items with you to reserve a lot: (a) a reservation deposit check in the amount of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) made payable to Lee County Homes Associates III, LLLP on an account in the actual name of the buyer reserving the lot, (b) a Buyer Registration Form, (c) a Reservation Deposit Form, (d) a Disclosure Summary form, and (e) a Receipt for Documents. You may print these documents from here. We ask that you pre-fill in all of your personal information and bring these forms with you on Saturday.
4. Unable to Attend; Use of Representative. If for any reason you are unable to personally attend the lot selection on Saturday, you may send a representative in your place, but your representative must have the above forms completed and signed by the actual buyer, along with the reservation deposit check from the actual buyer (NOT THE REPRESENTATIVE), so that the representative will be able to deliver these items to us. If you are represented by a broker, your broker may act as your lot selection representative, however, a broker may only act as a lot selection representative for one customer.
5. Reservations will be Held for Three Days. At the time of your reservation you will be given a contract appointment for a date and time when you will need to come back and execute an actual Purchase Contract for the purchase of the lot. An initial deposit of five percent (5%) of the total purchase price (base house price plus lot premium), less the $5,000 Reservation Deposit, will be required to be delivered at the time of execution of the Purchase Contract. You will receive a copy of the Purchase Contract and homeowners association documents at the time of your reservation so you will have an opportunity to review and become familiar with them prior to your execution of the Purchase Contract.
6. Brokers. If you are being represented by a broker, your broker must be present with you at the time of your lot selection and must complete a Broker Registration Form. Your broker will also be required to enter into a Broker Participation Agreement with us at the time of execution of your Purchase Contract. Brokers should be aware of certain Broker Participation Marketing Policies that will be in effect for Marina Bay and a broker’s failure to comply with them will result in forfeiture of eligibility for a brokerage commission. The Broker Participation Agreement and Broker Participation Marketing Policies are available here. Brokers interest in purchasing a lot for himself/herself, may do so, but may only purchase one lot and must otherwise abide by all of the above procedures to obtain a priority selection number like any other customer.
7. Questions. If you have any questions not answered here, please feel free to contact the sales office at (239) 561-1600.
We look forward to seeing you on February 7th. Click here for pricing and additional information regarding Marina Bay.