PRE-CONSTRUCTION LOT RELEASE INFORMATION – AUGUST 1, 2015
Thank you so much for your interest in Stone Creek. We are anticipating a great turnout at the pre-construction lot release on Saturday, August 1, 2015 being held from the sales office located at the Riverstone sales center. If you are interested in sales information about Stone Creek, the sales office will open to the general public at 9:30 AM on Saturday, August 1. However, if you want to take advantage of this exciting pre-construction opportunity and be one of the first to reserve a new home in Stone Creek, the sales process will begin at approximately 9:00 AM using the policies and procedures below.
In order to make the lot selection and reservation process run as smoothly as possible, we want to let you know about some of the policies and procedures that will be in place for the lot release. Please read all of the following to make sure you are familiar with how the lot selection and reservation process will proceed on Saturday morning.
1. First-Come, First-Serve. Reservations for lots will be taken on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. We will allow cars to begin to line-up to establish the “priority order” at 8:30 AM on Saturday morning. Please understand that Logan Blvd., outside the Riverstone community, is a public right-of-way which does NOT have any areas to park or stop, even temporarily. Collier County Sheriff’s Office deputies will be present to make sure that cars do not line up on Logan Blvd., so please DO NOT try to form a line before 8:30 AM as you will be required to leave.
2. Priority Selection Number Distribution. Priority selection numbers will be distributed at the Riverstone gatehouse beginning at 8:30 AM in the order that the cars arrive to form the line. The numbers will be handed out at the gatehouse only and therefore you must be in line in a motor vehicle to be able to receive a priority selection number. No one walking up to the gatehouse will receive a number. You may not receive a number for friends, relatives or any other potential buyer and your assigned number may only be used by you and may not be given or assigned to any other person or family members. Participants in The Stone Creek sales process will not be allowed entry to the community prior to 8:30 AM on Saturday morning.
3. Lot Selection Process. The lot selection process will be based on the priority order established above. When your number is called you will need to have the following with you in order to reserve a lot:
(a) a fully refundable reservation deposit check in the amount of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) made payable to PARKLANDS ASSOCIATES I, LLLP on an account in the actual name of the buyer reserving the lot (NO THIRD PARTY CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED – including trust checks, company checks, in trust for or other non-personal checks);
(b) a Buyer Registration Form;
(c) a Reservation Deposit Form;
(d) two (2) Disclosure Summary Forms; and
(e) a Receipt for Documents.
4. Unable to Personally Attend. If for any reason you are unable to personally attend the lot selection on Saturday, you may send a representative in your place, but either: (a) you must have completed and delivered the above original forms and the reservation deposit check to the sales office in advance, or (b) your representative must have the above original forms in their possession, properly completed and signed by the actual buyer, together with the reservation deposit check from the actual buyer, in order for the representative to be able to deliver to us on your behalf. If you are represented by a broker, your broker may act as your lot selection representative, however, a broker may only act as a lot selection representative for one customer at the pre-construction lot release. So if the broker is acting as your representative, make sure the broker knows he/she cannot act as a representative for another purchaser.
5. Reservations will be Held for Three Days.
At the time of your reservation you will be given a contract appointment for a date and time when you will need to come back and execute an actual Purchase Contract for the purchase of the home and lot. A deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total purchase price (base house price plus lot premium), less the $5,000 reservation deposit, will be required to be delivered at the time of execution of the Purchase Contract. You will receive a copy of the Purchase Contract and homeowners association documents at the time of your reservation so you will have an opportunity to review and become familiar with them prior to your execution of the Purchase Contract.
6. Brokers. If you are being represented by a broker, your broker must be present with you at the time of your lot selection and must complete our Broker Registration Form. Your broker will also be required to enter into a Broker Participation Agreement with us at the time of execution of your Purchase Contract. Brokers should be aware of certain Broker Participation Marketing Policies that will be in effect for Stone Creek and a broker’s failure to comply with them will result in forfeiture of eligibility for a brokerage commission. Brokers interested in purchasing a lot for himself/herself may do so, but may only purchase one lot and must otherwise abide by all of the above procedures to obtain a priority selection number like any other customer.
7. Questions. If you have any questions not answered here, please feel free to contact the sales office at (239)-592-6000. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, August 1st.
for pricing and additional information regarding Stone Creek.