This Website, including, without limitation, all text, plans, floor plans, elevations, renderings, illustrations, graphics, photographs and images, are all copyrighted material owned by G.L. Homes, and may not be used, copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of G.L. Homes.
G.L. HOMES ®, WE BUILD HOMES FOR LIFE®, SATURNIA®, DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE®, VALENCIASM, SATURNIA FALLSSM and the G.L. Homes logo consisting of a circle with lines in it are trademarks and service marks of G.L. Homes Licensing Corporation. G.L. Homes and/or G.L. Homes Licensing Corporation also own trademarks service mark rights to logos, slogans and designs which are not expressly listed above. The unauthorized use of any trademark or service mark on this Website and/or owned by G.L. Homes or G.L. Homes Licensing Corporation is strictly prohibited.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
NO OFFER TO BUY OR SELL
The information contained on this Website is for informational purposes only and shall not be construed or deemed to: (i) constitute an offer to sell any of the homes or communities described or referred to on this Website, or (ii) be an offering or a solicitation in those states where prior registration is required. Offers to purchase our homes may only be made and accepted at the sales center located at the applicable community, and by execution of a written purchase contract by the parties thereto. In addition, if prior registration under the laws of your state is required, please understand that we may not be able to provide you with information.
CHANGES IN INFORMATION
The information on this Website is subject to change at any time and without notice. In addition, inaccuracies or errors may exist. However, we endeavor to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information possible on this Website. We reserve the right to change any and all such information, and to correct any such inaccuracies or errors that may exist, at any time and without notice. G.L. Homes shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any losses or damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) which you may incur in connection with this Website and/or your use thereof, including, without limitation, any inaccuracies or errors that may exist. All information should be verified by you at the particular community you are interested in.
All prices are subject to change at any time and without notice, and do not include optional features or premiums for upgraded homesites. From time to time, price changes may have occurred that are not yet reflected on this Website. Please check with the sales center at the applicable community you are interested in for the most current pricing.
Free furniture offers are for cash buyers only. All offers subject to change at anytime without notice.
PLANS; FEATURES; OPTIONS; CHANGES
Plans, elevations, specifications, features, colors, designs, dimensions and materials are all subject to availability, and to change or substitution at any time and without notice. Plans are only for illustrative and conceptual purposes, are not to scale and may be the reverse (mirror) image of those shown. All measurements including, but not limited to, room dimensions and ceiling and wall heights are approximate and may vary from those shown as a result of, among other things, construction materials, construction practices, field conditions and flooring thicknesses. Square footage is approximate and is measured from the outside of exterior walls.Illustrations of elevations and plans are artists' depictions only. In production, plans and elevations may vary in precise details and dimensions, and may not actually be constructed as shown. The fixture shapes shown are graphical in nature and are not necessarily indicative of a particular style or model. Landscaping depicted is not to scale and may vary as to type, maturity, location and number. In addition, some features shown in the model homes may not be included in the purchase price of the homes as quoted. Site plans are for illustrative and conceptual purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Not all plans, features or amenities are available in all communities shown in this Website. Please consult your sales representative and refer to the Purchase Contract in order to determine which features, specifications and elevations are included in any home you may purchase.
Photography may be stock photography and is used to depict the spirit of the lifestyles to be achieved rather than any that may exist or that may be proposed. Photographs featured may be similar to the models featured, but certain specifications may differ. See sales associate for details.Illustrations of elevations and plans are artist's depictions only.
Virtual Tours used in this Website are for general demonstration purposes only, and are not depictive of the actual homes to be constructed. The tours are available to generally show the layout and design of the homes available for purchase.
AS-IS; NO WARRANTY
EVERYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. G.L. HOMES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER ARISING FROM CUSTOM, USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, CASE LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This Website may contain links to websites that are not owned or maintained by G.L. Homes. G.L. Homes shall not be responsible or liable for any of the content contained on or provided by any websites reached by such links. Your use of such links and websites is solely at your own risk are provided for your use solely as a convenience.
GL Homes values our relationships with the local brokers in our communities. A commission will be paid to a Broker when the Broker complies with the policies and procedures below and in accordance with the Broker Participation Agreement to be entered into between the Broker and the community developer. The following are some of our policies and procedures for establishing and maintaining these relationships.
Buyer Registration: All prospective Buyers will complete a Traffic Registration Form upon their initial visit to a GL Homes community. That form will provide the Buyer an opportunity to indicate whether they are working with a Broker or one of Broker’s Agents, and if so, provide the Broker’s name and contact information. If the Buyer registers without identifying a Broker or Broker’s Agent, no Broker will be eligible to receive a commission for that Buyer’s purchase.
Broker Registration: Broker or one of Broker’s Agents must be present during the Buyer’s initial visit to the community and must complete a Broker Registration Form at that time. If not present during the Buyer’s initial visit but the Buyer has indicated they are working with the Broker on the Traffic Registration Form, the Broker may visit the sales office and complete the Broker Registration Form within 2 days of the Buyer’s initial visit.
Buyer Representation: Upon execution of the Broker Registration Form, the Broker will have the exclusive right to represent the Buyer in connection with the purchase of a home in the community for a period of 90 days. If the Buyer executes a Purchase Contract within those 90 days, the Broker must then complete and return a Broker Participation Agreement and all supporting documentation required therein to the sales office within 30 days.
Once a Buyer has visited any GL Homes community without identifying a Broker or if any 90 day protection period expires, no commission will be paid to any Broker for that Buyer’s purchase unless 1 year elapses from that Buyer’s last contact with any GL Homes community. Broker registration starts over with each new community.
Commissions: Commissions may be different at each community, but are generally 3% of the net purchase price (i.e., base purchase price of the home plus lot premium, not including any options, less all credits and promotional discounts). Commissions are payable at closing only if and after the transaction actually closes. If closing does not occur for any reason whatsoever, no commission will be paid. Brokers may not refund, rebate, or otherwise reimburse Buyer for any portion of the commission earned.
Marketing: Broker, its agents and/or representatives are not permitted to:
- Copy or use any materials of Seller, G.L. Homes or any of Seller’s or G.L. Homes’ logos on any of your websites or in any of your marketing materials including, without limitation, text, floor plans, site plans, elevations, renderings, illustrations, videos, graphics, photographs and/or images.
- Use the name of our projects, Seller, G.L. Homes or other trademark of G.L. Homes (or any derivations thereof) in any internet or website domain name.
- Use any project name or other trademark (or any derivations thereof) of Seller or G.L. Homes as part of the name of your brokerage company or any division thereof.
- Include any hidden metadata in any of your websites containing any project name or other trademark (or any derivations thereof) of Seller or G.L. Homes.
- Refund or rebate any portion of your Commission, Bonus or other compensation to Purchaser.
All references to Seller, G.L. Homes, a G.L. Homes project name, a floor plan, model or other item of Seller or G.L. Homes appearing on any website page of Broker shall only be used as hyperlinks to G.L. Homes’ webpages and content utilizing hyperlinks provided by G.L. Homes which shall be made available to broker upon request.
SEPARATE COMMUNITIES; SEPARATE ENTITIES
Each community is developed and sold by separate and distinct entities and therefore no entity is liable or responsible for the acts or omissions of any other entity. The following is a list of the current communities and the entity developing and selling that community:
- Berkeley Boca is being developed and sold by G.L. Homes of Boca Raton Associates V, Ltd., a Florida limited partnership. This is not an offering in states where prior registration is required. In conformance with County requirements, it is disclosed to each Owner of a Lot in the Community that Coral Ridge Drive is a planned thoroughfare roadway adjacent to or through the Community, which is initially planned to contain two (2) lanes. The Community is adjacent to the Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park, which is a regional county park with active recreational amenities that may be subject to noise and lights from the park’s existing and future recreational facilities, such as a water park, water ski lakes, outdoor amphitheater, ball fields, etc. All or portions of Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park Parcel “A” will remain in an unimproved state with no regularly scheduled maintenance until such time as the park is developed in phases and open to the public. The Community lies in an area where some of the adjacent and surrounding properties are presently zoned for and/or used for agricultural uses, a permissive zoning designation allowing, among other things, landscape nurseries, livestock, pets and row crops; which activities, among other things, generate noise. Each Owner, by acceptance of a deed or title to a Lot, acknowledges that the existing agricultural uses to the north and west of the Community existing as of March 26, 2015 predate the development of the Community.
- Valencia Lakes is being developed and sold by Hillsborough County Associates II, LLLP. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR–FILE NO. H11-0010 Valencia Lakes is designed for residents aged 55 & older and is intended to meet the exemption under the Federal Fair Housing Act.
- Riverstone at Naples is being developed and sold by GL Homes of Naples Associates II, Ltd., a Florida limited partnership.THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. H-13-0002.
- The Bridges is being developed and sold by Boca Raton Associates VI, LLLP. The Complete Offering Plan Terms are in an Offering Plan Available from Sponsor File No. H-12-0010.Disclosure: a. this site is adjacent to the Florida Turnpike, b. the proposed dwelling units are in an area subject to noise generated by traffic as a result of its location to the Florida Turnpike, and c. the Property Owner has installed noise abatement improvements determined by the Florida Turnpike Enterprise to be effective in keeping noise levels from the Florida Turnpike below the State noise abatement criteria in effect as of the date of issuance of this Development Order. All sales contracts and homeowner documents shall also include a statement that any additional noise mitigation measures requested in the future by the Residents will not be funded or constructed by Palm Beach County.
- Seven Bridges is being developed and sold by Boynton Beach Associates XXIV, LLLP, a Florida limited liability limited partnership.Seven Bridges is located adjacent to State Road 7/US 441 and the homes in Seven Bridges are in an area subject to noise generated by traffic as a result of their location to State Road 7/US 441. However, the traffic noise levels do not require the installation of any noise mitigation improvements pursuant to the applicable State of Florida Department of Transportation guidelines in effect on the date of issuance of the development order for the community. Any noise mitigation measures requested or installed in the future will not be funded or constructed by Palm Beach County. Seven Bridges lies in an area where several of the adjacent and surrounding properties are presently zoned for and/or may be used for, among others, agricultural uses which is a permissive zoning designation. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFEREING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. H-14-0004.
- Valencia Cove is being developed and sold by Delray Beach Associates I, LLC.Valencia Cove is designed for residents aged 55 & older and is intended to meet the exemption under the Federal Fair Housing Act.THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. H-13-0006. In conformance with County requirements, it is disclosed to each Owner of a Lot in the Community that Valencia Cove is adjacent to Flavor Pict Road located southerly of Valencia Cove. Flavor Pict Road is a planned thoroughfare roadway which is initially planned to contain two (2) lanes, but which could ultimately include up to six (6) lanes. Each Owner, by acceptance of a deed or title to a Lot, acknowledges that some portions of Flavor Pict Road, if and when fully constructed by the County, may be elevated to cross over the Florida Turnpike and may be visible from Valencia Cove or portions thereof.
- Valencia Bay is being developed and sold by Boynton Beach Associates XXII, LLLP, a Florida limited liability limited partnership. Valencia Bay and Valencia Cove are separate and distinct communities, are each designed for residents aged 55 & older, and are intended to meet the exemption under the Federal Fair Housing Act. An equal housing opportunity. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN A CPS-12 APPLICATION AVAILABLE FROM THE OFFEROR. FILE NO. CP16-0105 In conformance with County requirements, it is disclosed to each Owner of a Lot in the Community that Valencia Bay is adjacent to Flavor Pict Road located southerly of Valencia Bay. Flavor Pict Road is a planned thoroughfare roadway which is initially planned to contain two (2) lanes, but which could ultimately include up to six (6) lanes. Each Owner, by acceptance of a deed or title to a Lot, acknowledges that some portions of Flavor Pict Road, if and when fully constructed by the County, may be elevated to cross over the Florida Turnpike and may be visible from Valencia Bay or portions thereof.? VALENCIA BAY IS IN PROXIMITY TO A PALM BEACH COUNTY WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT, COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE SOUTHERN REGION WATER RECLAMATION FACILITY, WHICH IS LOCATED AT 12751 HAGEN RANCH ROAD, BOYNTON BEACH, FL 33437 (ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE FLORIDA TURNPIKE BETWEEN LAKE WORTH DRAINAGE DISTRICT CANALS L-29 AND L-30). INFORMATION REGARDING THE PLANT CAN BE OBTAINED BY CONTACTING THE PALM BEACH COUNT WATER UTILITIES DEPARTMENT.
- Valencia Bonita is being developed and sold by Bonita Springs Associates I, LLLP. This is not an age restricted community. This is not an offering in states where prior registration is required.
- Tuscany in Delray Beach is being developed and sold by Atlantic Commons Associates, LLP, a Florida limited liability limited partnership. In conformance with County requirements, it is disclosed to each Owner of a Lot in the Community is located adjacent to the Florida Turnpike, a public highway which is located along the western boundary of the Community. As a result of the proximity of the Community to the Florida Turnpike, the Homes within the Community will be located within an area subject to noise generated by vehicles using the Florida Turnpike. Declarant has installed or will be installing noise abatement improvements determined by the County Engineer and the Florida Department of Transportation to be effective in keeping noise levels from the Florida Turnpike below the State of Florida’s noise abatement criteria in effect as of the date of issuance of the development order for the Community. Each Owner, by acceptance of a deed or title to any portion of the Property, acknowledges and agrees that any additional noise mitigation measures requested or desired in the future by the Owners or the Association will not be funded or constructed by the County, the Florida Department of Transportation or Declarant. Declarant does not represent, warrant or guarantee how and/or to what extent the traffic noise from the Florida Turnpike will affect Tuscany and/or the use and enjoyment thereof, and Declarant shall have absolutely no liability whatsoever therefor.
- Marbella Isles is being developed and sold by Naples Associates V, LLLP, a Florida limited liability limited partnership.
- Marina Bay is being developed and sold by Lee County Homes Associates III, LLLP, a Florida limited liability limited partnership. Marina Bay is located within the Arborwood Community Development District and all buyers should refer to the purchase contract and homeowners’ association documents for information regarding the District and the taxes and assessments that are imposed by the District.
StoneCreek is being developed and sold by Parklands Associates I, LLLP. a Florida limited liability limited partnership.
The Ridge at Wiregrass is being developed and sold by Pasco County Associates II, LLLP, a Florida limited liability limited partnership.
If any community described in this Website is not listed above, please contact us and we will provide you with the name of the entity developing and selling that community.
Promotions may be subject to conditions. See sales associate for details.