PRE-CONSTRUCTION LOT RELEASE INFORMATION
MAY 19, 2018
Thank you so much for your interest in Boca Bridges. We are anticipating a great turnout at the pre-construction lot release on Saturday, May 19, 2018, being held from the sales office located in the Seven Bridges community. If you are interested in sales information about Boca Bridges, the sales office will open to the general public at 10:00 A.M. on Saturday, May 19th. However, if you want to take advantage of this exciting pre-construction opportunity and be one of the first to reserve a new home in Boca Bridges, the sales process will begin at 8:00 a.m. using the policies and procedures below.
In order to make the lot selection and reservation process run as smoothly as possible we want to let you know about some of the policies and procedures that will be in place for the lot release. Please read all of the following to make sure you are familiar with how the lot selection and reservation process will proceed on Saturday morning.
1. First-Come, First-Serve Reservations for lots will be taken on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. We will allow cars to begin to line-up to establish the “priority order” at 8:00 A.M. on Saturday morning. Please understand that Lyons Road, outside of Seven Bridges, is a public right-of-way which does not have any areas to park or stop, even temporarily. Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office deputies will be present to make sure that cars do not line up on Lyons Road, so please DO NOT try to form a line before 8:00 A.M. as you will be required to leave.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO ENTER SEVEN BRIDGES FOR THE GRAND OPENING FROM THE SOUTHBOUND LANE OF LYONS ROAD (in order to make a right turn into Seven Bridges). Please note, vehicles that enter the community by making a left turn from the northbound lanes of Lyons Road will not be allowed in the line being formed to determine the priority order for the Grand Opening.
2. Priority Selection Number Distribution Priority selection numbers will be distributed at the Seven Bridges main entrance gatehouse beginning at 8:00 A.M. in the order that the cars arrive to form the line. The priority selection numbers will only be handed out at the gatehouse to participants in motor vehicles. Therefore, you must be in line in a motor vehicle to be able to receive a priority selection number. No one walking up to the gatehouse or coming directly to the sales center from inside the community will receive a number. You may not receive a number for friends, relatives or any other potential buyer and your assigned number may only be used by you and may not be given or assigned to any other person or family members.
If you reside in Seven Bridges or are staying at a friend’s home in Seven Bridges, you will need to leave the community and will only be allowed to re-enter through the gatehouse by motor vehicle in accordance with these policies and procedures in order to receive a priority selection number. Seven Bridges is a gated community with existing residents and therefore participants in the sales process will not be allowed entry to the community prior to 8 a.m. on Saturday morning.
3. Lot Selection Process The lot selection process will be based on the priority order and will begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. When your number is called you will need to have the following with you to reserve a lot: (a) a fully refundable reservation deposit check in the amount of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) made payable to BOCA RATON ASSOCIATES VII, LLLP on an account in the actual name of the buyer reserving the lot (NO THIRD PARTY CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED – including trust checks, company checks, in trust for or other non-personal checks), (b) a Buyer Registration Form, (c) a Reservation Deposit Form, (d) a Disclosure Summary form, and (e) a Receipt for Documents. These forms will be available in the Sales Office beginning on Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
4. Unable to Personally Attend Family. If for any reason you are unable to personally attend the lot selection on Saturday, you may send a representative in your place, but either (a) you must have completed, executed and delivered the above forms and the reservation deposit check to the sales office in advance, or (b) your representative must have the above forms in their possession, properly completed and signed by the actual buyer, together with the reservation deposit check from the actual buyer, for the representative to be able to deliver to us on your behalf. If you are represented by a broker, your broker may act as your lot selection representative, however, a broker may only act as a lot selection representative for one customer only at the pre-construction lot release.
5. Reservations will be held for three days. At the time of your reservation, you will be given a contract appointment for a date and time when you will need to come back and execute an actual Purchase Contract for the purchase of the home and lot. An initial deposit of ten percent (10 %) of the total purchase price (base house price plus lot premium), less the $10,000 reservation deposit, will be required to be delivered at the time of execution of the Purchase Contract. You will receive a copy of the Purchase Contract and homeowners association documents at the time of your reservation so you will have an opportunity to review and become familiar with them prior to your execution of the Purchase Contract.
6. Brokers. If you are being represented by a broker, your broker must be present with you at the time of your lot selection and must complete a Broker Registration Form. Your broker will also be required to enter into a Broker Participation Agreement with us at the time of execution of your Purchase Contract. Brokers should be aware of certain Broker Participation Marketing Policies that will be in effect for Boca Bridges and a broker’s failure to comply with them will result in forfeiture of eligibility for a brokerage commission. Brokers interested in purchasing a lot for himself/herself, may do so, but may only purchase one lot and must otherwise abide by all of the above procedures to obtain a priority selection number like any other customer.
If you have any questions not answered here, please feel free to contact the sales office at (561) 509-5400. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, May 19th.
Click here for pricing and additional information regarding Boca Bridges.