1) Guests will not be permitted to "camp" in the sales office prior to 9:00 a.m. on Friday, March 7, 2014. NO EXCEPTIONS! Early arrivals will be asked to leave. GUESTS MUST BE PRESENT BY 9:30 TO BE A PART OF THE PRIORITY SELECTION PROCESS.
2) If more than one buyer is present at 9:30 a.m. at the sales office, numbers will be distributed to each buyer. The numbers will be randomly drawn to establish the order in which each buyer will have the opportunity to reserve one of the lots for purchase. Once the order has been determined, all new arrivals will be added to the registration on a first-come, first-served basis. For example, if there should be five potential buyers at the sales office door at 9:30, we will randomly draw numbers to determine the selection order for those 5 buyers. The next potential buyer that arrives after the random drawing will automatically be number six on the list.
3) If you are out of town and not able to be physically present for the event, you will be able to send a reservation deposit check in advance. Your check must be received by no later than Thursday, March 6, 2014 to be able to participate in the Friday, March 7, 2014 event. HOWEVER, if you should choose to send a check and not appear in person for the event, you acknowledge and understand that you will be given priority to select ONLY AFTER all the other potential buyers that were physically present for the event by 9:30 have had the opportunity to reserve a lot.
4) If you intend to send a representative to participate on your behalf, they will be able to sign the reservation form for you. HOWEVER, the reservation deposit check must be from you and in only your name (NO EXCEPTIONS). If your check is not correct, you will forfeit your spot in the lot selection process. A Broker can act as your representative, however, if your broker attends with you, they will not be permitted to also draw a number on your behalf. If they do, you will be disqualified from participating in the selection process.
5) Reservations to purchase a lot will be three days only (unless previously in Reservation). NO EXCEPTIONS! Please review the copy of the contract provided to you at reservation so that you are familiar with the purchase contract and are able to sign immediately and turn it around within the three day timeframe.
6) Transfers – if you are in the reservation process and are interested in transferring to a newly released lot, you will be required to be part of the lot selection process as if you have not yet purchased. Therefore, you must provide a new reservation deposit check for the lot purchased and must sign a Purchase Contract by the end of the business day on March 7, 2014. If you have already purchased and have signed a Purchase Contract, then you will not be able to participate in the event at 9:30; (including mail in checks #3) but rather a separate event immediately following should there be more than one buyer in the sales office interested in transferring and only if there are lots available after the 9:30 a.m. event has concluded.
All rules pertaining to the process “Lot Selection Procedures” will apply and shall be in full force. Please be aware that all transfer fees will apply as outlined in your Purchase Contract. Most importantly, the status of the entire purchasing and building process will determine if the transfer is possible and the final dollar amount that will be charged to the buyer.
7) Reservation Deposit Checks – Reservation checks are to be in the amount of $5,000. No third-party checks will be accepted under any circumstances. Checks must in the name of the buyer participating in the selection process.
8) Lots Returning to Market. Procedures for lot reservations that may cancel and become available for sale, may be handled in accordance with the same procedures outlined above at a date and time to be determined by Seller.