LOT SELECTION DRAWING GUIDELINES
FEBRUARY 15, 2022
Thank you so much for your interest in Valencia Bonita! These are the guidelines that will be used for your participation in the Valencia Bonita Lot Selection Drawing being held on Tuesday, FEBRUARY 15, 2022, at 9:00 AM, broadcasted from the Valencia Bonita Sales office via Zoom. If you want to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, the policies and procedures below will apply to the Lot Selection Drawing. If you are interested in general sales and product information about Valencia Bonita and you are not participating in the Lot Selection Drawing, please contact the sales office at (239) 308-4600.
Please read all the following to make sure you are familiar with how the lot selection process will proceed on Tuesday morning.
1. Priority Order Determined by Random Lot Selection Drawing. The order for buyers to purchase a home will be established by a random Lot Selection Drawing that will be broadcast via Zoom and take place beginning at 9:00 AM on Tuesday, FEBRUARY 15, 2022. Participants will be permitted to join the Zoom meeting as early as 8:50 AM. Participants selected will have the opportunity to purchase one of the available lots at Valencia Bonita as more fully discussed below.
2. Pre-Registration for the Lot Selection Drawing. To be eligible to participate in the Lot Selection Drawing, a Pre-Registration will take place from now until 5:00 PM on Sunday, February 13, 2022 (2 days before the event). During the pre-registration period, it will be necessary for you come to the Valencia Bonita sales office to deliver a reservation deposit check in the amount of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) made payable to “Valencia Bonita” and fill out the reservation paperwork that will be used at the drawing, which will include (a) a Buyer Reservation Form, (b) a Reservation Deposit Form and (c) a Disclosure Summary for the Valencia Bonita Homeowners Association. If you cannot visit the sales center in person during the pre-registration period, please call us to make arrangements to have your reservation deposit check and paperwork delivered to us before the end of the pre-registration period.
A Zoom link will be provided to all participants upon the verification and receipt of all required pre-registration documents and the reservation deposit.
Please be aware that the reservation deposit check must be from an account in the actual name of the buyer purchasing a lot (NO THIRD-PARTY CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED - including trust checks, company checks, in trust for or other non-personal checks). The reservation deposit will be fully refundable if you do not select a lot or do not subsequently enter into a contract for purchase of a home.
3. Lot Selection Drawing and Process. At 8:50 AM on Tuesday, FEBRUARY 15, 2022, buyers will be allowed into the Zoom Meeting to observe the Lot Selection Drawing. At 9:00 AM, the Lot Selection Drawing will begin to establish the priority order for buyers to purchase a home in Valencia Bonita. At that time, a random drawing of names will take place from all potential buyers who pre-registered as described above. Once the priority order for buyers has been established, your sales agent will call you on the phone number provided on your Reservation Deposit Form. You will have four (4) minutes to ask any questions and select an available lot and home.
4. Unable to Virtually Attend. If for any reason you are unable to virtually attend the Lot Selection Drawing on Tuesday, February 15, 2022, you may provide a phone number of a representative to virtually attend in your place, but we must have timely received your $5,000 reservation deposit check and your fully completed reservation paperwork during the pre-registration period (i.e., prior to 5:00 PM on Sunday February 13, 2022). If you are represented by a broker, your broker may act as your lot selection representative, however, a broker may only act as a lot selection representative for one buyer at the drawing.
5. One Drawing Spot Per Immediate Family. Lot drawing spots are not transferrable so whatever number is given out to a buyer, the person(s)/couple with that selection number are the ones that will have the opportunity to go to reservation and contract. Only one lot drawing spot per immediate family will be given out. If it is determined that any person or immediate family received more than one number for the drawing, their entry(s) will be cancelled.
6. Contract Execution. After you have selected a home and lot, you will be contacted by the sales office to schedule a contract signing appointment to execute the Purchase Contract for the purchase of the home and lot. The contract signing appointment shall take place within 24 hours of the Lot Selection. A deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total purchase price (base house price plus lot premium), less the $5,000 reservation deposit, will be required to be paid at the time of execution of the Purchase Contract. You will receive a sample copy of the Purchase Contract and association documents at the time of your registration to provide you an opportunity to review and become familiar with them prior to your execution of the Purchase Contract. Please be aware that additional monies will be required to be paid at the time of selection of options and upgrades in accordance with the Purchase Contract.
7. Brokers. If you are being represented by a broker, your broker must have accompanied you at your first visit and completed a Broker Registration Form or they will not be recognized as your broker. The broker will also be required to enter into a Broker Participation Agreement with us at the time of execution of your Purchase Contract. Brokers interested in purchasing a lot for himself/herself, may do so, but may only purchase one lot and must otherwise abide by all the above procedures like any other buyer.
If you have any questions not answered here, please feel free to contact the sales office at 239-308-4600 to speak with a sales associate. We look forward to seeing you during Pre-Registration and virtually at the Lot Selection Drawing on Tuesday FEBRUARY 15, 2022!